Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Home At Last!

I have decided that 50 days is too long to be in different states (it wasn't a hard decision).

If you didn't know...Curt has been in NY for the last 50 days for training with JP Morgan. Talk about a long trip!!! I don't mean to complain, but that is a long time! It made me think about the many couples who are separated due to military assignments. That would be so hard!

I just had to express my ectasy at the thought of my hubby being home at last. There really isn't anything more I can write that will describe my excitement. HOORAY!!!!!!

He lands at 12:04
It is now 5:05
Hours: 19
Minutes: 1
Seconds: Just Kidding, I am not that ridiculous....

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry, that's not ridiculous. I would totally be counting the seconds if I were you. I was gone from Josh for 3 days for our Nursing Internship and it was the hardest three days of my life (not including the 2 years he was on his mission, those were hard multiples of 3 days)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that it wasn't a hard decision. :)

    ReplyDelete