It is true--if you haven't heard yet, we moved at the end of January. No matter how far you move, moving really is a big deal.
We moved 5 blocks.
I boxed and boxed...and boxed. Then, with the help of some friends from the ward, we loaded a UHaul (Twice. Thank you UHaul for recommending a 10' for a 1 bedroom apartment. We could have easily filled a 20'). It was funny when we returned the UHaul with a whopping 8 miles on it. Most of it was from the store to our place. Phewph! I am SO glad it is done! Moving. It just pains me to think of it.

We are settled in and I think I am done with the decorating for a while. This place is a little different to decorate than other other place because there are a lot of wall alcoves (if that is what they can be called). I had no clue what to do with all 5 of them (4 medium, one large). Here are my solutions:
I bought some sconces
and also a container to hold flowers. I figured it would fill a lot of space. Then came the daunting part: filling it with flowers. Elaina and I went to Michael's and I bought the green foam and flowers and went to work. Here is my finished product (so far--I have a couple things to add):
That's my effort for being "crafty."
Those alcove things are so cool. I think you did an awesome job decorating! How come you guys decided to move?
ReplyDeleteYou did a good job on your flowers.
ReplyDelete