Friday, December 11, 2009

Two Things

I just felt like writing about two things today.



One. I washed our truck yesterday at the car wash (the spray kind). It was freezing! No--literally, it was freezing. There were huge sheets of ice on the walls of the stall, and while I was drying the truck, the water was freezing my chamois to the truck. I was happy to have a good heater after all was done. It was more than worth bearing the cold though. Our truck looks brand new. I love clean cars!







Two. My sister (Elaina) volunteers to play the piano in the lobby at the hospital two days a week. I went with her today to enjoy her playing and also play my flute on a few songs. The reason I am writing is because an older gentleman walked by and put a $1 bill on my knee and one on the piano by Elaina and told us to buy a treat after. After he left, Elaina sort of giggled. Laughter is contagious, and it doesn't work too well when you're trying to play the flute. It was kind of him. Maybe Elaina and I should get our flute and violin and play on the 16th Street Mall. We'd be rollin' in the benjamins.....

No comments:

Post a Comment