Monday, January 25, 2010

Merry Christmas from Utah!!

We had a great time with our family over the Christmas holiday. The only sad thing is time goes too fast. Here are some photos of things we did over the break:

We celebrated our Christmas in Denver the Saturday before we flew out to Utah. We loved our Christmas tree :)


Curt was very excited for what Santa brought us (him) for Christmas


The Calder cousins in Huntsville at a great family get-together


We all love playing games with the cousins!!! We miss the Sundays we spend with them when we lived in Provo


We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning in Huntsville with the Calders. It was the first Christmas with the twinzz home. We had a great time watching Trent open his gifts. The best was when he opened a car and said, "AWESOME!"


The Gatrell grandkids are multiplying!!! There are 10 pictured here (Ian was MIA) and there are 2 on the way!


Greg, my brother, planned a shooting expedition for the boys the day after Christmas. They had a blast skeet shooting.

Don't worry. Curt won 3 competitions in a row (he made sure I included that since he's too lazy to blog on his own. He does contribute ideas for the posts I do...)

2 comments:

  1. Hello you guys! What fun this blog is! The background makes me want to scrapbook Allison! I'm so jealous that you two have perfect vision now! I'm as blind as a bat but too afraid to think about it after my girlfriend's went bad but that was back in the 80's so.....

    I must say how surprised (NOT!) I am that Curt won 3 rounds of competition! He comes from a very competitive family - yes on the Maw side too - and I think he met his match as well in Scrabble Allison. You guys are so fun!

    And...is there anything you can't do Allison? Sewing bed skirts, making cakes and gluten free brownies, motorcylcling, and lacrosse? Curt, I think you found the perfect woman! You said that when you were engaged but we thought you were just in love but now we know that it really is true!! Allison IS perfect!!!

    Love you guys!!!

    Cynthia and Beasley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially liked the comment at the end. . .too funny!

    ReplyDelete