Funny story. I was at church yesterday when at the beginning of class one of my primary kids said, "Sister Calder, did you mean to wear two different shoes?"
I looked down at my feet and felt my face flush.
Yup. I was wearing 2 different shoes. Totally different.
Why was I wearing two different shoes initially? I put one on each foot to ask Curt which one looked better with my dress. Guess I forgot about that as I continued to get ready. We gathered our things and headed off to church. I sat through the opening exercises of primary and all. Good thing Emma pointed it out.
After teaching my primary class (I LOVE my class!!!), I went to teach the Relief Society/Priesthood combined lesson with Curt. It was a good ice breaker at the beginning of class to talk about my shoe mishap I guess. Throughout the rest of church people came up to me to look at my shoes. The brown shoe got voted as the best match for the outfit. Thanks for the input, ward members. Many told me I was starting the next fashion trend. We'll see!
have a lot on your mind? :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Totally something I would do. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteYou made me laugh so hard! So dang funny!
ReplyDelete