We read books, ate [too much] food, walked around the deck, watched movies, swam, and even went to an art auction.
The one we attended was actually the final art auction. While the first auction was going on, we walked through the lounge on the way to lunch. One painting immediately caught my eye. I told Curt I would buy it in a heartbeat it if weren't thousands of dollars.
Out of curiosity, we asked. It wasn't. Would I be true to my heart/word? After several days of thinking about it, we showed up at the final art auction...and Curt bought me the painting! It reminded me so much of Mickey Blue Eyes.
We actually bought 2 pieces of art. They are in the mail and we won't be seeing them for some time, but when we do, I'll be sure to post them. The one I love is by a new artist we discovered.
You bought art on your cruise!?! SO fun! will we see them when we get there?
ReplyDelete