Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mom visited us!

November 3-17, 2010

We were spoiled to have my mom visit us for 2 weeks. Being away from home makes you appreciate those visits even more! I had to work several of the days she was here, but we were able to have fun walking around and eating good food. We also took a great trip to Madrid, Spain (post to come).
Mom on our street (the Jet d'Eau is behind her...but the sky is so white you can't tell)

The famous Flower Clock and also our Church building (glad she took a photo--I would never think to take a photo of where we go to church each week).
She also toured the UN with Marilyn de Guzman and the next day toured Nyon (where I work). We met for lunch and it was very enjoyable. That is the castle in Nyon

Thanks for coming, Mom! Can't wait until January!!


No comments:

Post a Comment